Monday, July 27, 2009

Having A Great Day !

Hello once again, I was on vacation and had a wonderful time. I went to Orlando and the weather was really hot. At one point I thought that I would faint. I remember that I had gave advice on how to have fun in the sun. Well, I had to take my own advice and do the same. It is good when you can enjoy family time with others ,but if your not up to it ,it can be a problem. It is best to find some activities that you can do indoors as well. Most of the time ,you feel that your messing up the vacation if people have to cater to you because of your diabetes. That is not true. You can do activities that will let you have fun. I went to Universal Studios and had a grand time. This is what I did to stay cool. I had a small hand towel and every time that I went to the bathroom I would wet it . I would wear it on my head I had it where it could drip water on my skin too. Boy that felt good too. And you know the fans that blow out the cool mist well I stood under there as well. I had plenty of water and fun too. I did get wet on some of the rides at the other parks and that was lovely too. Most of the time when waiting to get on a ride on the inside it was very cool so that is another way of keeping cool. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment